GST’s complete System Design proven approach is:
- Requirement Analysis – develop and scrutinize system and end-user necessities.
- Benchmarking – estimate your current system.
- Proof of Concept – develop initial design or models.
- Prototype – develop initial system for testing.
- Systems Testing – evaluate the system’s actual functionality with intended functionality.
- Systems Integration – integrating new systems into existing environment.
GST System Design projects included complete scrutiny, incorporation and planning of the organizational and emergency communication systems for Philadelphia’s two airports. GST has also proposed airport technology innovations such as Automated Taxiway Lighting and Automated Surface Traffic Control.