- 2021 DHS Department Wide Independent Test Agent
- 2021 TSA PELSS-3 contract for Professional Engineering & Logistics Support Services
- 2019 SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) NxG
- 2018 Laboratory Certification and Accreditation Support Services for DHS
- 2018 Production of Explosive Trace Standards & Explosive Simulants for TSL
- 2017 U.S. Army Aberdeen Proving Grounds for Explosive Effects Database Development
- 2015 TSA PELSS-2 contract for Professional Engineering & Logistics Support Services
- 2015 Subcontractor to Bluewater Technologies on BOSS-2 Business & IT support to TSL
- 2013 Subcontractor to Battelle on R&DT&E/DT&E for the TSL
- 2013 Production of Explosive Trace Standards & Explosive Simulants for TSL
- 2011 U.S. Army Aberdeen Proving Grounds for Explosive Effects Database
- 2010 TSA PELSS – Configuration Management & Logistics Support
- 2010 Subcontractor to Aerient on BOSS - Business & IT support to Transportation Security Laboratory (TSL)
- 2008 Subcontractor to MTC Technologies for USAF Avionic Computer Repair
- 2007 Naval Surface Warfare Center database support
- 2007 MADAR depot level support & maintenance
- 2006 NAVSEA MEASURE Program Support
- 2003 Aviation Security Lab Research/Support
- 2000 Subcontractor to Lockheed Martin for NAVSEA MEASURE
- 1998 FAA Aviation Security Technical Services
- 1996 Awarded contract to Department of Energy – IT Services and contract for NAVSEA MEASURE Program Support
- 1994 Awarded contract to support the Philadelphia International Airport
- 1993 Awarded contract for National Airspace System (NAS) Security Research
- 1992 FAA Aviation Security - Development Test & Evaluation Support
GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
Contract No.: GS-10F-0461Y
The GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Federal Supply Schedule) is a long-term governmentwide contract with commercial firms providing federal, state, and local government buyers access to more than 11 million commercial supplies (products) and services at volume discount pricing.
In FY2020, this replaced 24 legacy Schedules with a single Schedule, broken down into 12 large categories. This will make it easier for GST to offer, and agency partners to buy, products, services, and solutions
Contract No: N00178-19-D-7717
This is a massive Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract allowing GST to bid on and receive expedited-award contracts with the Navy, Marine Corps,or other government agencies. The GST’s long-standing MEASURE contract was awarded as a SeaPort-e contract.
Under GST’s SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) contract, GST is approved to provide services across the US Navy and US Marine Corps in all phases of weapons system acquisition and life-cycle support; including R&D support, prototyping, acquisition logistics, modeling, test & evaluation, and engineering support. GST is proud to have been awarded its second SeaPort-e contract, N00178-14-D-7728.
This vehicle allows us to provide a full range of engineering, logistics, program management and other professional services to the Naval Sea Systems Command and its associated Naval Surface and Naval Undersea Warfare activities. Through the use of Seaport Enhanced, clients have a flexible means of meeting their professional needs quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively.
The scope of performance under this contract vehicle includes:
- R&D Support
- Engineering Support
- Modeling and Prototyping
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data
- Software Development and Maintenance
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A)
- Human Factors Engineering
- System Safety
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information Security/Assurance/Technology Support
- Interoperability and Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Measurement Facilities and Range Support
- Acquisition Logistics
- Supply and Provisioning
- In-Service Engineering
- Program Support
- Administrative Support
GST Seaport-e Team Members
This SeaPort-e Contract vehicle will allow the GST Team to provide world-class professional support services for any NAVSEA Program Executive Offices, Directorates, Warfare Centers or Field Activities. The period of performance is 30 March 2015 through 30 March 2025.
GST has assembled a team of geographically dispersed companies that complement each other and provide the highest levels of service. Our goal is to provide the NAVSEA Warfare Centers (NWC), NAVSEA Program Executive Offices (PEOs), and Directorates with a multi-disciplined, complementary, and cohesive team. The Team – sized for management ease and flexibility, operates under a streamlined structure, and supported by the latest in technology – currently supports NAVSEA and its Warfare Centers in addition to other Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, and Department of Defense (DoD) agencies.
Global Systems Technologies (GST) – graduated from the 8(a) program in 1999 and currently is a prime contractor for the US Navy, Army, and Department of Homeland Security in Information Technology, Logistics Management, Systems Engineering & Test, and Aviation/Transportation Security R&D.
ManTech – a CMM Level 3 company, founded in 1968 has grown rapidly with nearly 5,500 employees in more than 130 locations in 32 states and 28 foreign countries. ManTech, with a proven record of support to NAWCAD St. Inigoes is prime contractor for more than 200 active contracts; performing and managing more than 1,000 delivery orders. ManTech’s Core competencies include communications, training, and information technology.
BCS – a veteran owned, Small Disadvantaged 8(a) Business, headquartered in Washington, D.C., is a leading professional and information technology solutions company that has supported government and commercial clients since 1998. BCS has successfully managed and executed many high-visibility IT projects and modernization programs for the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), Navy Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, Defense Prisoner of War/Missing Personnel Office (OSD) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Contract No: 693KA9-18-A-00145
eFast is the FAA’s preferred acquisitions vehicle for small business solutions. Recently extended through 2024, the FAA’s Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) master ordering agreement allowing GST to bid on and receive expedited-award contracts with the FAA in any of seven functional areas.